About Wellbeing Health Clinic
To deliver the best possible treatment that we are able, whilst inspiring, encouraging and educating on the importance of a healthy and positive lifestyle for longevity of quality life.
Passionate about health and wellness
Avid commitment to our patients and community
Excellence in professional standards
Commitment to personal growth and development
Teamwork and communication
Honesty and integrity
APA Code of Conduct
Wellbeing Physiotherapy, Massage & Rehabilitation adheres to the Australian Physiotherapy Association’s Code of Conduct.
- It sets out the ethical foundations and professional obligations for APA members.
- It acknowledges the moral responsibility of physiotherapists to clients, families, colleagues and communities they work with and the healthcare system they work within.
- The principles and values of the APA code state what we believe and hold dear as a profession.
- The principles support a values-based framework that guides and strengthens our capability to make ethical decisions and provide safe, quality care.
The APA Code of Conduct can be found here.
Meet the Team
Our therapists have years of experience.
- Bachelor Physiotherapy (1st class Honours)
- Diploma Remedial Massage
- Diploma Sports (Athlete Support Services)
- Sports Physiotherapist Level 2
Adam is a positive, highly motivated and multi skilled Physiotherapist who has a great interest in musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries.
“My goal is to deliver the highest quality care, advocating the importance of maintaining long-term physical health and over-all wellbeing through education and training to people of all ages and walks of life”.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Management in Sport and Exercise
Gavin is a passionate physio with a keen interest in musculoskeletal, sport and post-operative rehabilitation.
“I’m driven to provide my patients with first-class treatment and education on the importance of long term self-management strategies. Restoring optimal body movement and eliminating unnecessary suffering from an unhealthy lifestyle, ultimately leads to leading a positive, healthy, happy life”.
- Bachelor Human Movement
- Diploma Remedial Massage
- Certified Personal Trainer
Sarah is a competitive Triathlete and is the top of her age group in Australia, and one of the top 5 women in the country. She has competed for NSW, Australia and at the World Championships. Sarah has an in-depth knowledge of the body and has developed excellent techniques to facilitate healing and pain free movement in the body.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Sports Physiotherapist Level 1
- Strength and Conditioning Coach ASCA Level 1
- Sports Medicine Aust sports trainer Level 1
- Touch Football Australia Coaching Accreditation Level 2
- Golden Key International Honours Society Member
Emma is an enthusiastic Physiotherapist with specific interest in Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy. With work experience at Manly Warringah Rugby League and Newport Breakers Rugby Union Clubs, she is growing in knowledge under the tutelage of some of the best health professionals in the area.
- Qualified Massage Therapist
- Studying a Bachelor of Sports + Exercise Science at UTS
- Studied a degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice for 18 months before deciding that Sport and Human Movement was her passion and transferred degrees
- International bronze medalist in the K2 200m at the Olympic Hopes Regatta in the Czech Republic (2013)
She has always had a passion in Physiotherapy especially due to her sporting achievements. Having trained and competed in Sprint Kayaking and has done since she was 12 years old, Rachel has competed both Nationally and Internationally and has made the Australian Kayaking World Championships team for the past six years.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Diploma of Remedial Therapies
- Massage experience over a season with the Sydney Swans AFL
- Massage experience at Randwick Hopsital with pediatrics and their mothers
Sue is an enthusiastic, hard worker with a keen interest in Remedial Massage Therapy. She has experience of over 22 years. Her passion for all sports and the fitness industry stems from a number of hours spent with physios after having 3 knee re-constructions, 5 broken arms, 3 fractured ribs, multiple toe fractures and a broken ankle. Sue is on board as a Remedial Massage Therapist and assisting with Reception / Physio-aide duties. “I love the feeling you get when you help people out of their pain and to lead them to normal lives again”
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I see a physiotherapist?
- If you have sustained an injury and require treatment
- If you have swelling, bruising or deformity of a body part
- If you are experiencing joint stiffness, pain or ache (particularly if your symptoms have persisted for greater than 3 days)
- If you are experiencing pins and needles or numbness in muscles or joints, or they collapse or give way
- If you have postural problems
- If you need advice on improving strength, flexibility, balance or fitness
- If you need advice on injury prevention or other aspects of musculoskeletal health
- If you wish to improve your physical performance for sport
- If you are planning a return to sport or activity following a prolonged period of inactivity
What do I wear?
Just your normal clothing. At some stage, the therapist may need you to take off some of your clothing for assessment and treatment purposes. You will be appropriately draped with towels or given a robe to maintain you modesty.
Are there Hicaps facilities in the clinic?
Yes, we have a Hicaps machine so you are able to claim your benefit on the spot
How long is an initial consultation?
An initial consultation is around 1 hour. This allows us to take a comprehensive history, assessment, devise a plan and treat you accordingly
Are there Male and Female therapists?
Yes, we have both
Can you refer for imaging?
Yes, if we think your issue requires further investigation. We can refer you for x-rays without the need for you to see a Doctor.
Where do I park?
Plenty of parking is available on the street or underneath the building. To find the underneath parking, turn into the first driveway on the left as you enter Daydream Street. Once under the building, turn immediately right and here you will find multiple visitors car spaces.
How long is a follow up / standard consultation?
A follow up consultation is usually around 45 minutes
Is the clinic wheelchair accessible?
Yes it is.
How much is a consultation?
- An initial consultation is $95
- A standard consultation is $85
I’m at the building, how do I find the clinic?
- From the streetfront, enter the doors to the right of the Quattro cafe (Q2, this is level 1) and take the lift to level 2
- From the carpark, enter the green coloured lift (Q2, this is ground floor) and take it to level 2
Is there a cancellation policy?
Yes, 24 hours notice must be given or a ‘no show’ fee of $50 will be added to your next appointment. Giving us as much notice as possible allows someone else the opportunity to book in and be treated so they are able to feel better. We are very reasonable people and understand that ‘things happen’; just be upfront and honest with us.
Am I able to use my private health fund?
Yes, if your level of cover allows
Why choose Wellbeing Health Clinic?
Learn why we are the solution to achieving a lifestyle full of smiles.
Highly Trained Staff
We are University trained experts in human movement.
A comprehensive pre-screening gives us a great understanding of your body, conditions and needs.
Leading the Industry
We are constantly upskilling to stay at the forefront of the industry.
Massage Therapy Specialists
Our therapists are dedicated to giving you the best treatment.
Health Plan Coverage
We accept private health fund details and have Hicaps facilities.
Open for Your Convenience
We can organise appointments to suit your timetable.
Wellbeing Physio, Massage & Rehab
Located in Warriewood, just off Mona Vale Road, just off Mona Vale Road on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
We believe that a hands-on approach to treatment, using Physiotherapy and Massage techniques, is the best healing your body can receive and we want you to live your best life; free from pain, restriction and chronic injury.
We specialise in Physio, Injury and Rehab, Sports and Remedial Massage, Postural Correction, Pregnancy Massage and offer advice and education on how you can manage your own complaints much better. Our therapists are dedicated to giving you the best treatment utilising the newest & most effective techniques available. A comprehensive pre-screening gives us a great understanding of your body, conditions & needs, and lets us devise the right treatment plan & advice for you.