- Bachelor Physiotherapy (1st class Honours)
- Diploma Remedial Massage
- Diploma Sports (Athlete Support Services)
Adam is a positive, highly motivated and multi skilled Physiotherapist who has a great interest in musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries.
“My goal is to deliver the highest quality care, advocating the importance of maintaining long-term physical health and over-all wellbeing through education and training to people of all ages and walks of life”.More Info
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Management in Sport and Exercise
Gavin is a passionate physio with a keen interest in musculoskeletal, sport and post-operative rehabilitation.
“I’m driven to provide my patients with first-class treatment and education on the importance of long term self-management strategies. Restoring optimal body movement and eliminating unnecessary suffering from an unhealthy lifestyle, ultimately leads to leading a positive, healthy, happy life”.More Info
- Bachelor Human Movement
- Diploma Remedial Massage
- Certified Personal Trainer
Sarah is a competitive Triathlete and is the top of her age group in Australia, and one of the top 5 women in the country. She has competed for NSW, Australia and at the World Championships.Sarah has an indepth knowledge of the body and has developed excellent techniques to facilitate healing and pain free movement in the body.
You will feel extremely comfortable with her friendly, relaxed and easy going nature.More Info
- 3rd year student: Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Level 1 Sports Medicine Aust sports trainer
- Level 2 coaching accreditation Touch Football Australia
- Golden Key International Honours Society Member
Emma is an enthusiastic Physiotherapy student with specific interest in Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy. With work experience at Manly Warringah Rugby League and Newport Breakers Rugby Union Clubs, she is growing in knowledge under the tutelage of some of the best health professionals in the area.
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science student
- Rachel studied a degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice for 18 months before deciding that Sport and Human Movement was her passion and transferred degrees
- Rachel is now studying a Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science at UTS
- She received an international bronze medal in the K2 200m at the Olympic Hopes Regatta in the Czech Republic in 2013
She has always had a passion in Physiotherapy especially due to her sporting achievements
Having trained and competed in Sprint Kayaking and has done since she was 12 years old, Rachel has competed both Nationally and Internationally and has made the Australian Kayaking World Championships team for the past six years.
Why You Should Choose Wellbeing Health Clinic
Highly Trained Staff
We are University trained experts in human movement
Massage Therapy Specialists
Our therapists are dedicated to giving you the best treatment
A comprehensive pre-screening gives us a great understanding of your body, conditions and needs.
Health Plan Coverage
We accept private health fund details and have Hicaps facilities.
Leading the Industry
We are constantly upskilling to stay at the forefront of the industry
Open for your convenience
We can organise appointments to suit your timetable.