- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Level 1 Sports Medicine Aust sports trainer
- ACU Dean’s Commemoration Recipient 2014-2017
- Australian Physiotherapy Association Professional Development courses
- Golden Key International Honours Society Member
Josh is a passionate Physiotherapist with an interest in Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy.
He has a strong desire to get people from all ranges of injury back to a functional, pain-free health – the main reason he became a physio!
With work experience with the CC Strikers Premier League Football team and Junior AFL teams he has gained essential knowledge as he refines and develops his physiotherapy skills both in the practice and out on the field.
Also, from playing for the CC Strikers Premier League Football team he personally understands the integral need for a fast return to function after injury. Whether this be back to sporting responsibilities or the hustle of everyday life!